Open Match Fishing
Open Match fishing is extremely popular at Cudmore. Details of draws and fishing times are below along with pricing and lakes available.
|Tuesday Veterans Open||09:00||10:00 – 15:00||£10|
|Wednesday Open||09:00||10:30 – 16:30||£20|
|Thursday Veterans Open||09:00||10:00 – 15:30||£10|
|Saturday Open||09:00||10:30 – 16:30||£20|
|Sunday Open||09:00||10:30 – 16:30||£20|
Open Match fishing is available on the following Lakes. Click the icons to display information on the lakes.
- Every angler must be in possession of a valid Environment Agency rod licence and book in and pay the appropriate fee before fishing.
- Anglers under 12 years must be accompanied by and fish next to a responsible adult.
- Vehicles should be left in the designated car parks only and are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Please fish only from designated pegs
- If you are unfortunate to have an accident while on site, please report it to a member of staff before leaving the site.Aut
- Fishing is not allowed beneath the electricity lines or between the marker buoys
- Help us keep the lakes clean by taking all your litter and line home. You are responsible for any litter at or around your peg.
- Please use the toilets provided.
- Pets are not allowed on site unless prior permission has been granted.
- Open fires and disposable barbeques are not permitted.
- Mobile ‘phones and audio devices may be used at low volume only or with headphones.
- All fish must be returned to the water after capture.
- Between-peg vegetation and bankside trees should not be trimmed or damaged.
- You are required to be civil to other anglers and the fisheries staff at all times.
- Wildlife must not be disturbed or damaged. If any wildlife becomes injured, hooked or entangled, please report this to a member of staff immediately.
- Fishing must be performed with a maximum of two rods and lines.
- Rods must not be left unattended, and all hooks must be barbless patterns only.
- Leads must be free-running – fixed leads are prohibited.
- You are required to bring and use an appropriate-sized landing net.
- Keepnets are permitted in bona fide matches only; carp sacks are not permitted at all.
- The possession and use of padded unhooking mats is an essential requirement for anglers fishing for specimen carp, pike and catfish.
- Wire traces must be used at all times for pike fishing.
- Please be considerate when using bite alarms and keep the volume to a minimum.
- All baits and groundbait must be used in moderation only.
- Dog meat, cat meat and all forms of nuts are not allowed.
- The only pellets that may be used are those purchased on site.
- Live fish may not be used as bait.
- The only fish that may be brought onto site are deadbaits for predator fishing.
- Please take home or place in the lodge bins any unused bait and groundbait.
Any Queries or Complaints about these Rules Contact:- MR FRANK CLARKE Tel:- (01782) 680919