Drumble LakeDrumble lake contains 25 well spaced pegs and is a great water for the beginner, as well as the more experienced angler. Its contains two islands where fish tend to hang around, plus a prominent bed of Lilly’s.
In the summer months anglers can score really well casting a pellet waggler to the back of the lilly’s , catching lots of Chub and Carp. Fish can be taken on all methods from this lake including, pole, waggler and feeder rods.
Stock includes carp to 10lbs, F1’s , Tench, Chub, Ide, Barbel and Skimmers
The best baits include Maggot, Casters, Pellets, Corn and Meat. The lake contains a number of pegs ideal for disabled anglers with parking next to the peg or very close.
Lake Rules• All baits and groundbait must be used in moderation only.
• Keepnets are allowed on this lake.
• Only one angler per peg and fishing is allowed from the designated pegs.
• Please do not park on the grass between pegs
• Dog meat, cat meat and all forms of nuts are not allowed.
• Please take home or place in the lodge bins any unused bait and groundbait.
Full rules on the fishery can be find on the fishery rules page and all rules must be adhered too, failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the fishery.